Well it certainly has been a long while after its launch to actually get updates in articles. I think it is safe to speak for the entire team, that we have been rather busy with our lives, having work and responsibilities. Of course that should not stop us from writing.
My original idea for this site was for us to share about news and stuff happening around us that would be interesting and we would provide our commentary. I read the news everyday and I can tell you there are some rather interesting and sometimes stupid things that happen in this very country. This in turn provides me with something to say and I just hope it will be entertaining to you readers.
* * * * *
In today's news.
The British are reportedly coming up with new regulations for Malaysians in terms of them being able to set foot in England. For some of you that have no idea why they are being so strict with their policies, it is known that Malaysians tend to overstay their welcome. They go overseas with whatever legit reason they can come up with and then not come back, despite their permits being expired.
I am sure they find those other countries much more pleasant and enjoyable to live in compared to their mother land. I can't blame them. I am sure most people here caught in the entire situation in this country would want out too. However resorting to turning into an illegal immigrant? How is that being different from those that illegally enter this country? We all complain about foreigners coming into this country, despising them for making the life here worse. The same thing, I am sure are said about those of us who are doing the same in other countries.
There are reasons for all these restrictions when it comes to international affairs. The British are picking up slack and taking action now. Some people may say they are being too uptight. I say its about time and good on them. They have been too lenient to people who abuse it. If you don't play by the rules. You're out. If you are fortunate to get into other people's country. You play by the rules. Just like how when some Africans started some trouble in Petaling Street, the entire street closed up and all the vendors beat the hell out of them.
If you want to migrate to another country, do it the right way. Doing it illegally does not make you smart or better than everybody else. You are just putting yourself in a great risk should anything happen to you. You will not be able to go to authorities for help. Think about it. Don't be stupid. Don't compromise your integrity and self worth.
My original idea for this site was for us to share about news and stuff happening around us that would be interesting and we would provide our commentary. I read the news everyday and I can tell you there are some rather interesting and sometimes stupid things that happen in this very country. This in turn provides me with something to say and I just hope it will be entertaining to you readers.
* * * * *
In today's news.
The British are reportedly coming up with new regulations for Malaysians in terms of them being able to set foot in England. For some of you that have no idea why they are being so strict with their policies, it is known that Malaysians tend to overstay their welcome. They go overseas with whatever legit reason they can come up with and then not come back, despite their permits being expired.
I am sure they find those other countries much more pleasant and enjoyable to live in compared to their mother land. I can't blame them. I am sure most people here caught in the entire situation in this country would want out too. However resorting to turning into an illegal immigrant? How is that being different from those that illegally enter this country? We all complain about foreigners coming into this country, despising them for making the life here worse. The same thing, I am sure are said about those of us who are doing the same in other countries.
There are reasons for all these restrictions when it comes to international affairs. The British are picking up slack and taking action now. Some people may say they are being too uptight. I say its about time and good on them. They have been too lenient to people who abuse it. If you don't play by the rules. You're out. If you are fortunate to get into other people's country. You play by the rules. Just like how when some Africans started some trouble in Petaling Street, the entire street closed up and all the vendors beat the hell out of them.
If you want to migrate to another country, do it the right way. Doing it illegally does not make you smart or better than everybody else. You are just putting yourself in a great risk should anything happen to you. You will not be able to go to authorities for help. Think about it. Don't be stupid. Don't compromise your integrity and self worth.
No comments:
Post a Comment