Disgruntled Sacked Worker Shoots Former Boss
After I read the news above, I was like ‘WTF, I never knew people can get so pissed off just because he was fired.’ And what’s more intriguing is, this guy was so pissed off that he went home, made a god-damned gun and went back to the office and fired the boss back. Based on my understanding, this is probably what happened:-
Boss: Hey man, you know what… you’re fired.
Worker: WTF?!! Why?
Boss: You know bout the 6% of people losing their jobs due to the recession? Well you’re one
of the 6%.
Worker: This is bullshit!!
Boss: Bullshit or horseshit, you’re still fired. Pack your stuff and get your ass outta here. Hey
Bangla Boy, this is your table from now on.
Bangla Boy: Yes Boss.
*The Worker then went to the nearby toy shop and gets a pistol, went home and modifies it into a real gun and returned to the office* (Seriously, how the hell you can make a homemade gun?)
Boss: Holy Shit!!!
Worker: F**k you boss!!! (in mandarin) (*lotsa bangs*)

No comments:
Post a Comment